(Click on photo to see larger image)
This professional European
case combines protection, usability and look into one. This archtop hardshell case provides solid strength to the
overall integrity of the case. The arch shape design of the case top adds
additional rigidity to the case. This design is valuable in providing
uncompromising case integrity in the event of accidentally placing heavy load on
top of case and protecting violin's most vulnerable parts. In addition,
the case also comes with flaps along the handle side that prevent water seepage
through the zipper and adds additional protection against rain and moisture.
The interior design of the case moved away from
the traditional case design where the violin is centered in the case and took on
a more elegant European case style. This makes the case very unique and
popular while offering the same protection for the instrument and better
utilization of space by adding an additional accessory compartment. The
interior of the case is a beautifully patterned fabric like the flamed maple on
the back of the violin. The case exterior is made out of well padded
Cordura for added protection against rain or drink spills.
The case comes with a
beautiful brass hygrometer that provides the humidity reading at all
times. You can monitor the humidity level and action appropriately before
atmospheric elements do any damage to the violin. (When the violin is exposed to high level of
humidity, it will cause the wood to lose its rigidity and the fingerboard of the
violin to lower. Extreme dry condition causes glue that holds the violin
together to lose its adhesiveness creating cracks in the violin.)
The case comes with many other protection features for
the violin. Deluxe 4-point suspension cushions, neck strap, and
blanket. These features are designed to ensure that your violin is well
protected inside the case.
No longer do
you need to carry multiple bags for music lessons or orchestra practices.
This case has room for everything. In addition to holding violin and bows, the case
has 2 large and 1 small accessory compartments for shoulder rest, rosin, strings and other items,
and a string tube for strings. The case also offers full case length
outside music pocket that can hold a lot of music and other accessories.
The well padded handle and large subway handle make
carrying the violin very comfortable. With
the 2 shoulder straps, you can carry the case comfortably like a backpack
freeing up your hands. You can also carry the case over the shoulder with
one shoulder strap.
- Case is made out of wood veneer
shell. Case shape is arched the top providing the ultimate strength in case design. This design
allows heavy load to be placed on the case without damaging the delicate
- Case cover is made out of well padded Cordura for protection against rain or drink spills.
- Flaps along the handle side
of the case enhance protection against rain and moisture by preventing rain from
seeping through the zipper. These weather guard flaps also help
keeping the violin case closed.
- Deluxe 4-point suspension cushion design - soft cushions for
lower and upper violin body, tailpiece, and scroll areas of the violin absorb shocks and movements
during transit and accidental drop.
- Premium quality lock with flip-to-close
action ensures the case closes easily and properly
- Under the handle flap protects the lock from
wear and tear
- Brass hygrometer provides a reading of
humidity level in the case. Maintaining a proper level of humidity in
the case is extremely important for the health of the violin.
- Neck strap holds
the violin securely from movement
- Tailpiece padding keeps the lower part of the
violin securely in place and prevents excessive movement.
- A well-padded full-size silk blanket protects the violin
against loose items in the case.
- This case comes with 4 bow holders allowing
you to store bows for different usage.
- A string tub is included. String tube is used for holding new straight strings or used
strings, protecting the strings from wear and tear while in storage.
- 1 large main accessory compartment for storing
shoulder rest, rosin, strings, etc. (4" Width, 8-1/2" Length,
- 1 large secondary accessory compartment for storing
shoulder rest, rosin, strings, etc. (3-1/4" Width, 9-3/4" Length,
- 1 small accessory compartment for storing very
small items like rosin and coins. (2-1/2" Width, 2-3/4" Length,
- Full length large outside music pocket (10" Width by 31" Length) for holding lots of music and
- 2 adjustable shoulder straps with comforter
that prevents slippage. The shoulder strap is
1-1/2" wide, making it very comfortable to use. These shoulder
straps allow the case to be carried comfortably like a backpack
freeing up your hands.
- Well padded handle making it very comfortable
to carry the violin
- Subway strap (end handle) - this
handle allows the violin to be carried in the upright position with one
hand. Very convenient while in the subway and bus.
- Multiple anchors allow you to carry the case
in the most comfortable position
- Multiple feet on the outside of the case
protects the case from wear and tear
- Backpack design allows for over the shoulder
carrying (requires 2 shoulder straps - 2 are included)
- High quality hardware
fittings: zipper, zipper handle, anchors and lock.
- Black exterior and black silk interior
- Case dimensions: 31" Length, 9-1/2"
Width, 5-1/2" Height
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Available in 4/4 size only
( ~~ REGULAR LIST PRICE: $413.95 ~~ )