(Click on photo to see larger image)
This premium quality violin
case offers protection and usability into one. This WeatherGard case
protects its content against the most vicious natural elements of all: water.
Violin and water don't mix well. Water damage to the violin can often
spell death for the instrument. One of the worst nightmares a musician can
have is getting caught in the rain. The WeatherGard cover is a synthetic
material that has the texture and characteristics of leather, and is used as an
imitation to leather. With the WeatherGard cover which is
not permeable by water, rain would roll off the case without making the cover
wet and keep the violin inside completely dry. This cover makes this
violin having the highest water protection rating. In addition, the case
also comes with flaps along the handle side that prevent water seepage through
the zipper and adds additional protection against rain and moisture.
This case has an archtop design that provides solid strength to the
overall integrity of the case. The arch shape design of the case top adds
rigidity to the case. This design is valuable in providing
uncompromising case integrity in the event of accidentally placing heavy load on
top of case and protecting violin's most vulnerable parts.
The case comes with a
brass hygrometer that provides the humidity reading at all
times. You can monitor the humidity level and action appropriately before
atmospheric elements do any damage to the violin. (When violin is exposed to high level of
humidity, it will cause the wood to lose its rigidity and the fingerboard of the
violin to lower. Extreme dry condition causes glue that holds the violin
together to lose its adhesiveness creating cracks in the violin.)
The case comes with many other protection features for
the violin. Deluxe 4-point suspension cushions, neck strap, and
blanket. These features are designed to ensure that your violin is well
protected inside the case.
No longer do
you need to carry multiple bags for music lessons or orchestra practices.
This case has room for everything. In addition to holding violin and bows, the case
has 2 large accessory compartments for shoulder rest, rosin, strings and other items,
and a string tube for strings. The case also offers full case length
outside music pocket that can hold a lot of music and other accessories.
The well padded handle and large subway handle make
carrying the violin very comfortable. With
the shoulder strap, you can carry the case over the shoulder comfortably freeing up your hands.
- Case is made out of wood veneer
shell. Case shape is arched the top providing the ultimate strength in case design. This design
allows heavy load to be placed on the case without damaging the delicate
- Case cover is made out of WeatherGard
material. The WeatherGard cover is designed to imitate leather.
Because of its synthetic quality, water is completely not permeable.
Water would roll off the the cover without making the cover wet.
Because of the WeatherGard cover, this case has the highest protection
rating against rain and drink spills.
- Weather guard flaps along the handle side
of the case enhance protection against rain and moisture by preventing rain from
seeping through the zipper. These weather guard flaps also help
keeping the violin case closed.
- Deluxe 4-point suspension cushion design - soft cushions for
lower and upper violin body, tailpiece, and scroll areas of the violin absorb shocks and movements
during transit and accidental drop.
- Premium quality lock ensures the case closes easily and properly
- Under the handle flap protects the lock from
wear and tear
- Brass hygrometer provides a reading of
humidity level in the case. Maintaining a proper level of humidity in
the case is extremely important for the health of the violin.
- Neck strap holds
the violin securely from movement
- Tailpiece padding keeps the lower part of the
violin securely in place and prevents excessive movement.
- A well-padded full-size silk blanket protects the violin
against loose items in the case.
- This case comes with 4 bow holders allowing
you to store bows for different usage.
- A string tub is included. String tube is used for holding new straight strings or used
strings, protecting the strings from wear and tear while in storage.
- 1 large main accessory compartment for storing
shoulder rest, rosin, strings, etc. (4-1/2" Width, 8-1/2" Length,
- 1 large secondary accessory compartment for storing
shoulder rest, rosin, strings, etc. (3" Width, 6" Length,
- Full length large outside music pocket (10" Width by 31" Length) for holding lots of music and
- 1 adjustable shoulder strap included. The shoulder
strap allows the case to be carried over the shoulder freeing up your hands.
- Well padded handle making it very comfortable
to carry the violin
- Subway strap (end handle) - this
handle allows the violin to be carried in the upright position with one
hand. Very convenient while in the subway and bus.
- Multiple anchors allow you to carry the case
in the most comfortable position
- Multiple feet on the outside of the case
protects the case from wear and tear
- High quality hardware
fittings: zipper, zipper handle, anchors and lock.
- Black exterior and light forest green felt lining
- Case dimensions: 31" Length, 9-1/2"
Width, 5-1/2" Height
- Weight: 7 lb 5 oz
- Available in 4/4 size only
( ~~ REGULAR LIST PRICE: $218.95 ~~ )