4/4 size is currently out of stock.
(Click on photo to see larger image)
Our best value violin case. The wood
hardshell case provides protection strength for the violin stored inside
it. The solid construction of the case ensures uncompromising case
integrity in the event of accidentally placing heavy load on
top of case and protecting violin's most vulnerable parts.
The interior of the case comes with 2 safety
designs: neck strap and cushion for lower area of the violin. The neck
strap and cushion both keep the violin from excessive movement while in transit.
In addition to holding violin and bow, the case
has an accessory compartment for rosin, strings and other small items. It
also has room to store the shoulder rest. The shoulder
strap offers the option of carrying the case over your shoulder and making carrying
violin to lesson, school, or orchestra no longer a chore.
- Heavy duty case cover with canvas for long wear,
durability and protection against rain or drink spills.
- Safety design - Velcro neck strap and large
soft cushion for lower area of the violin to absorb shock and movement
during transit and accidental drop
- Velcro flap under handle for securing the case in one action
- 2 bow holders
- Violin neck/head area is large enough to hold
- 1 accessory compartment for storing rosin, strings, etc.
(3" Width by 3-1/2" Length by 2-1/2" Depth)
- 1 adjustable shoulder strap is included.
The shoulder strap is 1-1/2" wide, making it very comfortable to use.
- Black exterior and ivory plush felt lining
- Weight: 5 lb 3 oz
- Available in 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/10, 1/16 sizes
( ~~ REGULAR LIST PRICE: $85.00~~ )